“Leaders win through logistics. Vision, sure. Strategy, yes. But when you go to war, you need to have both toilet paper and bullets at the right place at the right time. In other words, you must win through superior logistics.” ~ Tom Peters.
Weekly Campaign that Celebrates On Thursday Night Bible Study Seattle
Thursday night bible study seattle is an annual campaign that celebrates scripture by inviting the whole Methodist Connexion to feast on one particular book of the Bible together.
What goes on behind the curtains is truly what brings out the real show’s beauty. Logistics and supply chain are key ingredients to any business and cultivate the analytical mindset and management skills for the efficient transportation of goods and services through proper use of inventory, customer service and warehouse. MBA in logistics and supply chain management is one of the most sought-after branches to cultivate these skills.
What constitutes an MBA in logistics and supply chain management?
All other processes of a business like marketing, finance, operations and IT fail if logistics stop. The emphasis on logistics is quite low for the part it plays in the framework of a corporate organization. From managing and keeping track of inventory to understanding the entire picture of a business, an MBA in logistics and supply chain management is the primary course to understand and cultivate skills that reach far and beyond.
Transportation of information is the true essence of logistics and it involves the matter of inventory, customer service and supplies. The course from good colleges like Sandip University, Nashik helps students to gain experience inefficient planning, executing and managing affairs regarding goods & services and supply chains. The monumental success in the logistics field is partly attributed to these good colleges.
The best part is that supply chains are everywhere- from a household to the biggest multinational corporation. Everything runs on a delicate balance of the supply chain. It is pivotal to a company’s growth and sustenance that the logistics and supply chain are delicately placed.
Skills to learn
An MBA in logistics and supply chain management renders an individual with a variety of different skills that help them propel forward in their career. Good colleges like IIMs and Sandip University, Nashik help students carve out their ways into the corporate environment. Some of the skills are as follows-
- Managerial economics
- Research methods for management
- Quantitative techniques for management
- Principles of management and behaviour
- Logistics management
- Quality management and techniques
- Retail store and virtual merchandising
- business environment and ethics
These skills are essential for the overall working of this dynamic field. Every bit counts like every container in the warehouse and every bit of data in the computer.
Job prospects after MBA in logistics and supply chain management
There isn’t one corporate company that can function effectively without a proper logistics manager or a supply chain consultant in place. These roles have become increasingly important as companies become larger in the context of markets. Individuals hence wanting to pursue the course must be happy with the opportunities that come their way. Colleges like Sandip University, Nashik and IIMs provide ample of job opportunities in-
- Logistics Analyst
- Logistics Manager
- Business Development manager
- Research officer
- Sales officer
- Material planner
- Transportation manager
- Industry analyst
The average salaries for these positions are high and vary between 5 to 14 LPA consistently. More than the salaries, these positions are well-respected and highly lucrative. The work is consistent but still full of energy and dynamism with a high scope of growth and promotion.
Top colleges to consider
Good colleges provide a good balance for the students in all the spheres, increasing the scope of MBA in logistics and supply chain management and further creating internship and job opportunities that enhance a student’s career graph. The top 3 colleges for studying the course are:
- Lovely Professional University: The institute provides one of the top classroom experiences for its students. The emphasis on experiential learning through the hands-on implementation of key concepts creates a space where talent grows into practical creativity. Their course structure is one of the best as it is constantly upgraded to match the market needs.
- Sandip University, Nashik– Located in Nashik, the university is known for its MBA in logistics courses. It has one of the best placement cells and also places heavy emphasis on practicality more than just theory.
- UPES: Established in 2003, it is one of the great colleges to study the course from. The infrastructure and on-campus facilities are really amazing and provide a great atmosphere for students. The placement cell of the college is really great.
Also Check: animeplyx